Wednesday 16 September 2020

APPLE SPICE LATTE

It's already almost October, my favourite month. Partly due to delicious pumpkin spice lattes ...oh yeah!

However, recently, I saw apple spice latte on he menu and I thought I must search this!

I found and tried this recipe. There weren't many out there.

The apple spice syrup didn't end up having a syrupy texture as I imagined and I used a medium roast instant coffee as this is what I had on hand. Also had no whipped cream so my work was no match for store bought I am sure but it did satisfy my spicey coffee cravings!

I used this chai spice blend instead of the recommended apple pie spice since I am in the UK and the spices included didn't seem much different. I love the taste of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SATURDAY MORNINGS ARE FOR DESSERTS

After a busy school week I like to create a chill and cosy Saturday morning so the kids can feel relaxed. This morning I conjure...